Which is Better, Isagenix Isalean Shakes or USANA Nutrimeal Shakes for Weight Loss?
These days, the majority of people are looking to lose a few pounds — or maybe more than a few pounds! Regardless, most of us are definitely not trying to gain more weight! So what is an effective, convenient, and affordable method to lose weight? Well, judging by the abundance of meal replacement shakes on the market, you can curb your diet with a healthy, weight loss protein shake.
Do you know what you should look for when considering a meal replacement shake? You want to look at the quality of the ingredients, the number of calories and the ratio of protein to fat to carbohydrates. A good weight loss shake will be high protein and low carb, with some fiber to help keep you full longer.
Lets face it – if it tastes like dirt, you wont stick to it! Lunckily, gone are the days when “healthy” was synonymous with tasting terrible. And the current crop of diet protein shakes not only fill you up and help you lose weight, but they taste great! In this article, we will compare two popular diet protein shakes that claim they will help you lose weight. We hope this helps you to make a decision, because we were unable to find online Isagenix Weight Loss System Reviews comparing it to USANA’s Reset program.
This review compares just the shake part of each of these diets – so who will be the winner when we compare IsaLean and Nutrimeal?
Comparing the taste of Isalean Shakes VS Nutrimeal Shakes, the Diet Protein Shake Taste Challenge:
- Isagenix IsaLean comes in two flavors, Natural Creamy Chocolate & Natural Creamy Vanilla. You can add fruit to customize them more, but you cannot get around having a very Chocolate or Vanilla taste.
- USANA’s Nutrimeal™ comes in three flavors, Wild Strawberry Nutrimeal™, Dutch Chocolate Nutrimeal™ & French Vanilla Nutrimeal™. You can add fruit to customize them more, but you cannot get around having a very Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla taste.
Winner: Without actually trying them side by side, we have to say that Nutrimeal comes out ahead, because it comes in more varieties.
Comparing the Quality of the Protein in Isagenix Shakes VS USANA Shakes, the Weight Loss Protein Shake Quality Protein Challenge:
- Isagenix IsaLean includes whey protein concentrate, casein concentrate and nonfat dry milk from New Zealand cows to provide 23 grams of protein. The protein in the shakes is extracted from the milk so the shakes have lower lactose levels.
- USANA’s Nutrimeal™ includes a Protein Blend of Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Isolate, and Rice Protein Concentrate.
Winner: It doesn’t matter how many grams of protein you consume, but whether your body actually absorbs and utilizes it. More is not always better. In this case, the Nutrimeal with 4 types of protein is actually of a higher quality than Isagenix whey concentrate – meaning it is a more absorbable type of protein. The Isalean protein is actually from an older method of extraction and whey concentrate is less absorbed than whey isolate.
What are the Ingredients in Isagenix Protein Shake, vs Ingredients in USANA’s Nutrimeal? The Diet Protein Shake Ingredient Challenge:
- IsaLean Shake Review found it has 50-plus ingredients. These ingredients are said to give you protein, essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, and 23 vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Supplement Facts – Isalean Chocolate Flavor:
- Total Calories: 231
- Total Fat: 6 g
- Total Cholesterol: 30 mg
- Total Sodium: 200 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g
- Total Dietary Fiber: 7 g
- Total Sugars: 14 g
- Total Protein: 23g
- USANA’s Nutrimeal™ Reviews shows it to be a meal-replacement drink mix that is a low glycemic, balanced meal-replacement drink that includes quality proteins, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and many micro nutrients.
- Supplement Facts – Nutrimeal Dutch Chocolate Flavor:
- Total Calories: 240
- Total Fat: 7 g
- Total Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Total Sodium: 400 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Total Dietary Fiber: 8 g
- Total Sugars: 18 g
- Total Protein: 15 g
- Winner: Since we are comparing the shakes for use as meal replacement shakes for weight loss, we are looking at the key factors of calories, fat sodium, carbohydrates sugar and protein. Isalean clearly comes out as the winner as it has lower calories, fat, sodium, carbs and sugars than the USANA diet.
How Much Does Isagenix Diet cost vs How Much does USANA Reset cost? The Diet Protein Shake Cost Challenge:
- Isagenix Isalean is $41.95 for a 14-serving supply. It retails for $44.95. That works out to be about $3.20 a meal when you Buy Isagenix Products.
- USANA’s Nutrimeal™ n is $30.30 for a 9 -serving supply. That works out to be about $3.36 a meal for the Nutrimeal™ Shake.
Winner: Isalean cost is less than Nutrimeal, therefore Isalean wins in the cost challenge! Both are more than $3 a meal, and that is before adding anything else to give them variety.
Which Meal Replacement Shake WINS the Challenge? USANA Nutrimeal vs Isagenix Isalean?
So in a comparison of prices, Isalean is $3.22 per serving, and Nutrimeal is $3.37 per serving – the winner on Cost is Isagenix! For Calories, Isalean has 230 calories per serving, and Nutrimeal has 240 calories – again, the winner is Isagenix Isalean! The Isagenix shake has less Sugar at 14 grams, while the USANA shake has 17 grams of Sugar! In the Carbs category, USANA Nutrimeal loses again with 33 grams of Carbs, in comparison to Isagenix Isalean’s 28 grams of Carbs. And lastly, in comparing the Fat content of each diet shake, USANA’s diet shake has 7 grams of Fat, while Isagenix’s diet shake has 5 grams of Fat. The clear winner of the two is Isagenix Isalean!
What is the Best Selling Meal Replacement Shake?
BUT WAIT! There is an even better meal replacement shake, that not only tastes great, but beats both Isagenix Isalean and USANA Nutrimeal diet shakes! And that diet protein shake is the ViSalus Vi-Shape Shake, part of the Body By Vi Challenge! The ratings for a serving of ViSalus Vi-Shape are: Cost – less than $2, Calories – 90, Sugar – less than 1 gram, Carbs – 7 grams, and Fat – 1 gram.
ViSalus Vi-Shape is the WINNER when it comes to the lowest calorie, carbohydrates, sugar, and fat – in addition, it has the highest quality protein and is gluten free, lactose free, isoflavone free, GMO free, diabetic friendly and delicious. And not only is it the most affordable of the three, it also comes with a 90 day results money back guarantee!
Do the research and click here to check out the ViSalus Vi-Shape testimonials. Once you are done, signup and try out the Vi-Shape Nutritional Shake for yourself. What do you have to lose, except for some pounds and inches? Right now they are having a special where you can save $28 by joining their Body by Vi™ Challenge by clicking here. You will get a 30-day supply of the shake plus the Health Flavors for only $49. You also get access to the Challenge Trainer website where you will get recipes, menus, nutritional information, exercise tools, online community support and more.
If you are not ABSOLUTELY satisfied with your results, they have a 90-day money-back guarantee. After your challenge is over, let us know your results. Remember to take before and after photos, and track weight and inch loss. You might even win the Challenge and get cash, a cruise, and even a Hollywood Transformation vacation! We look forward to hearing your story!